Monday, May 15, 2006

Post in the works for 3 months

I know, it's horribly sad, but oh well. I do have an excuse - school, but there is also the fact that the LAST thing I really want to do when I get home from sitting in front of a computer all day at work, is get on the computer again. Hope has tried to convince me to seperate in my head my work computer from my home computer - which they are of course physcially, yet mentally - it's still a computer. It's evil, makes horrible noises sometimes, screams at me and goes unbelievably slow - just to aggrevate me. So, this is also another reason for my lack of posting - but I promise to try and be better over the summer.....

So here it is - what I have been meaning to post for 3 months now.

A friend of mine sent me this fun email (can't even remember who sent it originally now) where you had to describe them in ONE word. Then you were to send it on to your friends and family. It was so fun to get all the answers back to see what people thought about you. Here were some of my responses:

Dynamic
Beautiful
Fun
Generous
LUMINOUS (my FAVORITE - thanks Emily)
Sweet
Flirty-fun (ok, so it's two words)
Rockin'
Fun-Loving
Caring


Luckily no one said anything horrible about me, that was very nice of them. It was quite a self esteem booster. As was this assignment I had to do for my communications class - a Johari Window

1 comment:

emily said...

I played your window boxes game! It was fun!