Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tired of the pestering

OK, so I know I am slacker. Yes, I pestered Hope to start a blog talking about how great it is and fun, etc and do I update mine as often as she does? NO!! And do I hear about it??? YES!! :) (Just kidding Hope, love you bunches) So here goes - a blog to catch the 4 of you who read my blog - everyone else have given up hope on me ever updating again. Let's see, basically the most exciting thing to happen to me since I last posted was going to visit Emily and her lovely family. I had a fabulous time visiting, relaxing, getting to know Emily better as who she is now - and that is a FABULOUS, TERRIFIC, SUPER, AWESOME, mom and friend, writer, wife, daughter, sister, all of the above. We had a very good visit - especially considering I was super paranoid beforehand that she would end up hating me and never want to speak to me again. Utah is beautiful, I would consider living there - if I HAD to move somewhere other than the South.

Not much else exciting has happened recently - started a new baby blanket (for my cousin Gretchen who by the way posts way less often than I do.....must finish this blanket soon as her due date is in like 2 weeks.

I have read some good books - Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner, Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and of course the highly recommended Bitter is the New Black - loved them all. I especially loved having the TIME to read them, it was fabulous.

My sister & brother are home from school. My brother, just for the summer, my sister is home on a....more permanent basis. She had some "problems" with Pharmacology and one other class and can't go back to UNCC. SO she is taking a year off for now and working. We may get a place together (yay I finally have a roommate)
but we will just wait and see.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Yes, but look at what my pestering did....multi-postings! Good thing I was sitting down! :-)