Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bad Idea...yet very resourceful....

Yesterday, I was changing into my gym clothes at work and realized I had left my sport bras at home (yes I have to wear two). Needless to say...I was not going to make it for my two hour classes without..unless I drove home and completely missed my first class. SOOOOO, I decided it would be a good idea to improvise and decided to use packing tape to...tape myself down instead. Hope (such a good friend) assisted me in the taping process. At first, it was fabulous - there was no movement at all. I looked like a completely different person...kind of creepy. Then - I get to class. After causing my friends from class & the instructor to bust out laughing after I told them what I had done....I ended up taking it off about 30 minutes into class. Apparently we had taped me down a little to tightly and I was basically hyperventilating. It was hilarious..... But, next time I get a MacGyver inspiration ...I'll think about it a little more.

2 comments:

emily said...

This is seriously so funny.

The only way this could be funnier is if the tape BURST open during your class, freeing the girls from their sticky prison. The Man came up with that one last night when I was telling him your story. :)

Angela said...

Oh this is just too funny! But leave it to Hope to come up with the idea. I would have been the one to run to Kmart, Wally World or somewhere to buy new ones.

Glad your back in blog land! Missed ya! :-)