Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Slacker

So, I know I'm being a horrible blogger again....and no one is probably reading this, but I'm perfectly OK with that! I restarted this for me...as a release....and so that Emily would have away to keep up with my life :) OK - & Hope too...since I made her start one & then quit blogging.

New stuff.....Emily came into to the state for a lovely visit on her birthday weekend. I was able to get to spend a wonderful evening with her beautiful children, Poppins, Voldemort and The Man. It was so much fun! But do you know what I realized on the two hour drive home.....I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!!!!!!!! I HAD MY CAMERA!!!!!!! One of my bestest friends from high school (well, just bestest friends ever) comes into town from UTAH and I didn't TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!!!!! I was kicking myself the whole way home, it caused lots of bruising.. :)

New Stuff #2 - Very exciting, momentous day this past week. I got my first ever business cards. I have handed my cards out to no one related to my actual work...except for Hope....I figure they will come in handy for entering contests, etc. I asked the big boss if it would be OK if bedazzled, feathered, girlified my business cards - his response was "the company giveth & the company can taketh away"
Hope said I could do just one - as long as I didn't give it out to ANYONE.

No comments: